One of our clients in the Kenosha area is looking for a Mold Press Operator to bring on board with their team. This position will be working 2nd shift Monday - Thursday 10 hour shift. Have Friday weekend off.
* Support manufacturing and production with molding of all silicone handles/inserts.
* Preparation of all molds and components prior to molding.
* Assist in inspection and verification/validation for molds and mold pins.
* Maintenance of all molds, rails, pins and molding press, including all tooling required. Also maintains maintenance logs as required.
* Inspection of all components molded with all documentation filled out properly and use of correct silicone.
* Cleaning/de-flashing of molded components.
* Responsible for inventory levels on all silicone.
* Perform preventive maintenance on equipment as needed.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control.
* Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, autonomously.
* Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Capable of handling stressful situations.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
* Maintain sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work.
* Sound understanding of the principles of the various products.
* Ability to read and understand blue prints
* Experience in ISO/FDA quality concepts preferred
* 3-5 years silicone molding preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer
* While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
* The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Employee must be able to stand and sit for up to eight hours in a work day.
* Ability to function in highly stressful situations.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?