Digital Press Operator
Are you looking for a high-energy, positive work environment? Do you prefer a career where you can move around & stay on your feet? Would you be excited to be part of one of the fastest-growing professional digital photographic and press imaging companies in the USA? If so, take a look at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. in Eagan.
We are currently seeking highly motivated team players with strong attention to detail to begin a career with our Press Printing Department.
**OK, but what will you actually be doing all day?**
- Operate and maintain quality output on a HP Indigo Digital Printing Press with our internal solutions and procedures in a short runenvironment
- Strong eye for detail when evaluating color and quality, and use problem solving skills to troubleshoot and address quality concerns.
- Use organizational skills to maintain print queues and to match printed work with job tickets
- Sort printed work, and deliver to areas within the binderydepartment
- Multitasking to ensure deadlines are met and fulfill the needs of internal and external clients.
- Clean and maintain a safe work area
- Complete work in a safe and responsible manner
- Ensure that all work produced is of the highest quality
**We want you to be part of our team if you**:
- Possess solid organizational and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to navigate through multiple computer screens quickly and efficiently as all equipment operations are controlled via computer interface.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs while performing various duties
- Can be an active team player with a great attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Must have great communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to work at a very high pace free of error.
- Must maintain a clean work area
- Have safety is a top priority
- Must be able to read & write English, follow verbal instructions, and use simple math.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
**Extra experience is even better**:
- Knowledgeable in graphic design or the printing industry is aplus
- Experience with HP Indigo Digital Printing Press is also a plus
**Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes**:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus up to $200 (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate- controlled facility.
- Third Shift Differential available.
- Seasonal Bonus available
**It gets even better**:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Once trained in listen to your music with headphones, free WiFi.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month.
- Access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.