The Part-time Instructor, Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology will be responsible for teaching Graphic Arts and Imaging courses to undergraduate students.
The salary range is $27.55 to $30.65 per hour, based on experience and academic credentials.
1. Associate’s Degree or higher in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology or closely related field OR five years’ industry experience in printing industry
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology or closely related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee will regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear.
• The employee may frequently stand, walk, and sit.
• The employee may occasionally reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee may lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the Program Coordinator and approved by the Dean.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
• Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
• Make recommendations to Program Coordinator for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
• Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
• Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
If you need assistance, please ****. AA/
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Do you have an Associate's Degree or higher in Graphic Design or related field OR 5 years' industry experience in the printing industry? Yes