**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
is a leading, nationwide, multi-family residential investment and property management firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
Founded in 1992 and recognized as a leader in the property management business with over 20,000 units owned and managed, IMT continues to innovate and set new standards for excellence in our field. The IMT working environment is one where your contributions are valued and recognized through career growth potential, competitive compensation and benefits, and a team-oriented working environment.
Integrity, excellence, respect, communication, professional development, and teamwork - that's who we are … and it describes those who are successful on our team. Apply today and come experience the IMT difference!
Due to IMT's growth, we are looking for a Service Manager to lead maintenance for a 370-unit community we are acquiring in October. You will manage the processes and perform turning vacant apartments, completing resident work orders and common area maintenance.
• Effectively manage your team of associates and vendors to achieve a high level of performance.
• Diagnose and solve maintenance issues ranging from electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC, pool, etc. with a goal of successfully completing each service request within 24 hours.
• Efficiently manage apartment make ready process to achieve the target average turn time of 7 days. Personally inspect each market-ready apartment to ensure that IMT standards have been met.
• Inspect property and grounds to ensure curb appeal meets IMT standards.
• Provide a high level of service to our residents.
• Control expenditures to maintain the property while meeting budget guidelines.
• Report directly to the Community Manager.
Please apply if you have:
• Multi-family residential, assisted living, or hotel experience in a leadership role is necessary.
• Hands-on maintenance skills including plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, HVAC, appliance trouble shooting, pool maintenance, etc.
• EPA Type II or Universal certification is required; CPO is a plus.
• High level of organizational and time management skills.
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Superior customer service and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
Website : http://www.imtresidential.com/