INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Technician to act as a liaison between INX and the customer, manufacture ink, and maintain the ink room. This person will work at our customers location, alongside one other INX employee.
- Manufacture inks at the customers facility and be responsible for the security and maintenance of the ink room where all the INX inventory is stored
- Order, maintain and modify inventory to meet the customers needs, while also conforming the inventory to the INX on-site inventory parameters
- Keep shelves in order and rotate stock
- Perform Quality Control on inks
- Perform color matches as needed
- Maintain customer and in-plant records
- Perform daily clean-up and general housekeeping duties
- May attend daily meetings to discuss the customers print job schedule and production needs; prepare job estimates based on this information
- This position potentially could supervise the other on-site In-plant Tech
- Technically qualified to service Offset/UV Sheetfed products
- Familiar with Xrite IQC
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to pass a color vision test
- Organized and able to folow direction
- Good computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional qualifications that are helpful:
- Familiar with IFS
We require post-offer, pre-employment drug screens, physicals and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
Job ID: 1823
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Welcome to INX International, your home for performance-proven ink and coating products to match your print application and process. A global supplier as part of Sakata INX, a $1.3 billion company, INX International has more than 15 plants in the U.S. and Canada, and over 50 locations worldwide, on four continents. Among North Americas top three ink providers, only INX focuses solely on formulations for printing, from basic chemistries through finished product. Contact Info
- 2020 Production Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Paula Carruth
- Phone: ************
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?