Broadridge is hiring. We are currently recruiting our next Lead XMPie Developer to join our team in Deer Park, NY. This is a Full Time / Direct Hire role supporting initiatives within our IT Product Development Group supporting our Investor Communications Division.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team, we would love for you to read below.
* You'll support creative design teams in technical aspects of creating digital publishing templates and content
* You will work directly with technical teams to provide input on application functionality gaps, defects and potential solutions
* You'll position variable data in documents for printing based on specifications
* You will generate and prep print files for production and generate proofs for review and implement changes as requested
* You'll provide suggestions for improvements related to process, quality, and growing overall department productivity
* You will chip in to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* You'll have proven ability to work on various projects at a time
* You will have the ability to analyze and tackle issues
Experience and Knowledge:
* 7 Years of hands-on experience in:
* Digital print production
* XMpie (uCreate, uPlan uProduce, etc.
* Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Excel and SQL.
* Experience with InDesign script
* Knowledge/experience of fonts a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled