Press Break Operator
Lead Press Brake Operator for 2nd Shift.
This is a Senior Level position requiring programming, setup, and operation of press brake. Will also be responsible for training for new and existing operators.
- Press brake setup/run experience required(Amada BrandPreferable)
- Programming preferred, but not required.
- Experience and Ability to read blueprints, measure required
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Be able to work independently
Competitive Wages: Benefits: (Health, 401k Matching, PTO, etc.), and a quarterly bonus.
**Drug Screening and Background Check performed. Looking for long-term workers.
**Shift Hours**: 2nd Shift(2:15pm-12:45am, Monday-Thursday) 4---10 hour shifts
**To Apply**: Please reply attach a copy of your resume(MS Word Preferred) and include a brief description of why you would be good for the job.
Looking to fill quickly! We look forward to hearing from you!
**Salary**: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Amada: 2 years- Press Brake: 5 years
- High school
- Brooklyn Center, MN
**Required work authorization**:
- United States