* Greases & oils press as directed by Press Operator.
* Mixes chemicals as directed by Press Operator.
* Retrieve skids of paper from the warehouse with the use of an electric hand truck/tow motor. Must become certified in electric hand truck prior to use.
* Performs miscellaneous duties such as taking out trash at end of shift, sweep floors making sure area is neat for next shift.
* Loads paper and adjusts paper feed per Press Operators instructions.
* Maintains front end delivery ensuring press is free from jams.
* Assists Press Operator in adjusting press controls to ensure press runs are completed correctly.
* Cleans inking rollers, cylinders and/or blankets with solvent.
* Cleans and maintains the press per Press Operators instructions.
* On occasion, may operate the press on an as needed basis.
* May work in other areas or on other machines as needed depending on workflow and workload.
* Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
* Stay current on all relevant HIPAA/`HITECH / PHI regulations and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned by Production Manager.
* Previous machinery experience or print experience a huge plus.
* Ability to read job tickets, follow instructions both written and verbal, and excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to stand for a 12 hour shift and lift up to 30 pounds regularly.
* Willingness to learn and flexibility a huge plus.
* Possess a basic knowledge and understanding of print or the desire to learn.
Graphcom offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, free basic life insurance policy, EAP, paid holidays, vacation, birthday, cell phone and gym discounts, and more!