IT Job Pro
NOTE: We are only looking for candidates from the nearby area of Charlotte, NC. There is no relocation package offered with this position.
No outsourcing, no off-shoring, no freelancer workers and NO RECRUITER calls or emails please. Requires you to be in Charlotte, NC at our office, and a full-time employee of The Idea People.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
* Experience with custom WordPress theme development: starting from a blank theme creating custom post types, custom fields, and custom taxonomies to match content types in design comps.
* Working with WP-related PHP functions actions: writing custom WP loops, using actions\/ filters to modify post content, writing custom shortcodes widgets.
* Expert at CSS interactive design.
* Comfortable writing Sass (SCSS syntax) including the following: variables, functions, mixins, loops.
* Write clean and reusable code.
* An understanding of MVC patterns, object-oriented programming, and test-driven development principles.
* Experience with Agile development (Scrum).
* Great understanding of REST APIs, asynchronous programming.
* Strong experience gathering requirements. Ability to work with business users and customers.
* 2 years as a webdeveloper.
* A continuous desired to innovate, learn and progress.
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills for both technical and strategic discussions.
* Ability to play well with others and be a good human being.
* Comfortable working from comps in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch Experience with version control via Git.
* Comfortable maintaining local server environment (*AMP stack).
* Never be bored. You’ll work on large-scale, once-in-a-lifetime projects from the ground up.
* We favor autonomy over micro managers.
* We love good food occasional staff lunches at some of Charlotte’s best restaurants.
* We have a policy against gray, drab, burlap-sack cubicles. We opt for open spaces instead.
* We’re the leader in our market.
* We hire only incredibly talented people.
* We will pay you more than you are making now.
* We’re nimble, fun, we laugh a lot and your manager isnt a door knob.
* Your work matters.
* We have great benefits include company-paid health insurance.
* Free java. Keurig coffee. Good to the last drop.
* Excellent environment to flourish in…no politics! We have great human beings who play well together.