Press Machine Operator
We are looking for a Press Machine Operator. This individual must be hardworking, motivated and comfortable working in a face paced environment.
** This is a 1st shift, full-time position and benefits will be available upon hire. **
• Loading and unloading materials into machinery
• Packaging and palletizing products
• Quality control inspections of products
• Maintaining a clean work space
• Light troubleshooting/repairing of machinery
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Previous machine operation experience
• Reliable transportation to/from work
• Great attendance and punctuality
• Must be able to pass a drug test/background check
• 401 K retirement plan
• Full, health, vision and dental insurance
• Frequent performance reviews and raises
INTERESTED? HERE’S HOW TO APPLY!
To be considered for this great job opportunity, applicants MUST submit an updated resume and cover letter, by clicking APPLY or ****.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School