UL LLC (Underwriters Laboratories)
Oversee the daily activities of a team assigned to multiple projects and cultivate an environment of sustained creativity and professional growth. May assist the Creative Directors on design direction, team effectiveness, and client relationships. They are also expected to play an active, hands-on role in key projects.
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind. Responsibilities
- Provide daily management of the quality and tenor of the office and the creative services teams creative work.
- Guide the team in the direction, style, and methodology.
- Collect feedback and best-case examples from the team and collaborate with the CDs to drive the potential creative futures of both your team and the broader frog design consultancy.
- Make yourself a timely expert towards the creative needs of our key clients in order to provide necessary creative insights and project oversight.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven ability to mentor and develop skills in junior digital designers
- Proven working experience a designer
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, and image selection.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
Job ID: 2018-8391
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Promoting safe living and working environments Founded in 1894, UL is a premier safety company with more than a century of proven history, leading the world in enhancing safe living and working environments, facilitating global trade and serving as a trusted source of information and knowledge. We employ more than 10,000 professionals who work in over 100 countries, and that number is growing. Contact Info
- Northbrook, IL 60062
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
UL LLC (Underwriters Laboratories)
Website : http://www.ul.com