See more jobs like this
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator in its St. Louis, MO facility. Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
The Production Coordinator develops high level effective working relationships with key customers and with the Cenveo Sales Team, and Vendors for implementation of Company marketing strategies while maintaining communication with plant personnel to assure program execution according to plan.
* Utilizes data management and Microsoft office skills to coordinate print jobs through the production process.
* Coordination with Sales Team for planning and execution of account events to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue budget for target accounts.
* Manages customer samples including necessary sample filings to abide by compliance regulations (ie FDA and other governmental agencies as well as customer regulations/guidelines).
* Coordinate shipping and packaging requirements including scheduling, shipping, tracking, invoicing of third party deliveries, labeling and label approvals with customer promotional operations and maintenance of a job status spreadsheet for accurate follow-up.
* Assume responsibility for account documentation and data maintenance.
* Direct mail knowledge and understanding of USPS requirements.
* Requires of color vision.
* Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may spend short periods in the manufacturing environments with exposure including but not limited to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature.
* Position requires grasping and utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination; ability to use computer and calculator.
Cenveo is an Eqaul Opportunity Employer.
* Some college required, bachelor's degree preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years Print Customer Service experience (or equivalent combination of training and professional work experience that provided the required skills and knowledge)
* Additional marketing education and experience would be beneficial.
* Strong understanding of the Printing industry - print process/how it operates; product flow and supply chain logistics as they relate to printing production.
* Strong organizational, analytical, project management and problems solving skills. SDL2017
Eureka, Missouri, United States of America
7/10/2018 3:34:34 PM