Hoffman Estates, IL, United States
High School Diploma or GED
Paid Time Off
Client Project Manager, Printing & Trade Show – Full-time
Do you enjoy variety in your workday? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment? Do you enjoy working with people? If you are excited by contributing to company growth, then this is an opportunity to make an immediate impact at Plum Grove, a growing printing and marketing firm in Hoffman Estates, IL. We are a casual but dedicated team looking for a collaborative team player who upholds our family values and is passionate about exceeding client expectations.
The Client Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the customer experience, with a focus on our printing, trade show and display products. You provide expert guidance to marketers and business owners, supporting their marketing efforts with your product knowledge and exceptional project management capabilities. The position handles requests from clients and our sales team, processes and invoices orders, manages trade show display and printing projects from start to finish, works with vendors to source and manage brokered products, reviews projects for accuracy, and ensures projects get delivered on time.
Key Job Activities
· Oversee trade show marketing for clients including sales and marketing support, design procurement, vendor management, logistics, printing, and related activities.
· Consult and assist customers throughout the ordering process via email, phone, chat and occasionally in person.
· Receive, process, manage, track and invoice orders.
· Act as a liaison between a) clients and production/vendors b) sales team and production/vendors.
· Communicate with internal departments and external vendors to complete projects accurately and meet due dates.
· Trade show marketing experience required
· Exceptionally helpful, going above and beyond to take care of customers
· Strong verbal and written communications skills as it relates to phone conversations, chat, email and working with clients
· Proficient in order entry, Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word
· Strong eye for detail, organization and project management
· Dependable, flexible when priorities change
· General understanding of printing preferred (CMYK, spot colors, crops, bleeds, press-ready art, paper stocks, offset, digital printing, etc.)
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Order/Estimating software a plus
High school diploma is required. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rate $15-$20 commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, profit sharing, anniversary bonuses, paid vacation days, paid holidays, and more. Dog-friendly work environment.
Learn more at ****About Plum Grove
Plum Grove ™ empowers businesses to connect with the world, tell their story, build their brands, and promote growth through custom printing and marketing solutions. With over 1 million ways to market businesses, Plum Grove’s diverse product array includes printed items, promotional products, trade show booths, mailing services, web-to-print websites and marketing consulting services. With over 37 years of history and experience, and an average employee tenure of more than 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture. The company has been honored for Business Excellence and earned the Illinois Governor’s Pollution Prevention Award, recognizing innovation in environmental protection with green-friendly, sustainable manufacturing practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
relevant: 2 years (Preferred)