Boston, MA, United States
Email this job
Job Purpose and Description for AG Sales and Solutions Account Executive AlphaGraphics is looking for Account Executives - B2B Sales and Marketing professionals in our Downtown Boston, Waltham and Woburn locations. We are a locally owned and operated printing, marketing, and visual communications company that operates under the nationwide brand AlphaGraphics. Print is growing in all of the AlphaGraphics print, sign, and marketing services segments. In fact, there has never been a more exciting time to be in our industry as it becomes increasingly targeted and personalized, and as it complements and integrates with digital marketing. Daily tasks will include: solving customer problems, happily managing customers through the buying process, and being motivated to close sales. A solid understanding of the consultative sales process. This role requires resourcefulness, ambition, and lots of innovation. Printing experience a plus, but we are looking to grow and develop your sales and marketing ability. If you are someone who wows customers, we want you. Duties and Responsibilities * Development of marketing and sales strategies which raise awareness of the AlphaGraphics brand, build trust, engage new customers, and deepen customer relationships
* Understanding of the marketing and sales funnel and how to move prospects from one phase to another
* Understand the solutions, services, and products offered in the center
* Apply prospecting, retention, cross-selling, and up-selling strategies and tactics
* Using CRM to move contacts and prospects through the buyer’s journey including coordinating activities, marketing, and maintaining sales log and contact history
* Consult with customers by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising on solutions
* Have a full understanding of pricing and be able to create and follow up on estimates
* Identify organic sales opportunities within existing customer base including retention, cross-sell, and up-sell
* Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction by soliciting feedback from customers regularly to ensure that our products are meeting their expectations
* Build trust with customers through courteous interactions and authentically engaging with their business needs
* Exhibit a sense of urgency to respond to customer requests and inquiries
* Delight customers by exceeding their expectations
* Communicate with the team on a regular basis about sales performance metrics
Qualifications * Familiarity with social media channels and experience building brand awareness through social platforms.
* Experience with paid search and search engine optimization strategies.
* Understanding and experience with cross-media channels
* Interest in generating/qualifying leads through prospecting new business with a ‘hunter’ mentality
* Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility, adaptability, and business acumen
* High energy, be extremely self-motivated with a passion for your personal brand and the ability to carry yourself like an executive
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, results-oriented environment
* Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships at all levels, including managing stakeholders with differing views
* Team-oriented peer willing to compete to be the most valuable player
* Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
* Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* 2-5 years outside B2B (Business to Business) sales experience acquiring accounts in a print or related industry is a plus but not required
* This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
* Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a Marketing discipline
Work Environment This position operates in a professional office environment. You will routinely use standard office equipment and may be required to travel within your local area to visit customers and prospective customers. This job is based in Downtown Boston, the MetroWest area out of our Waltham office, or the North Shore out of our Woburn office. Final thought: If you think you are qualified, but you aren’t sure - apply! This is a fantastic opportunity to take your burgeoning sales skills to the next level. We hire people and we believe that if you are motivated, we can teach you everything you need to know.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (02210)