Bellevue, WA, United States
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Production Manager. The Print Production Coordinator will work closely with the entire Print creative team by supporting them in the organization and trafficking of projects and communicating with vendors to ensure the accurate and timely execution of all projects. The Print Production Coordinator is able to provide insight to the creative team on cost-effective and high-quality print solutions that align with overall goals of any project(s).
What You Will Do
* Develop and maintain relationships with product supply vendors
* Source domestic and overseas retail and promotional products, keeping up-to-date on trends and new product offerings
* Create proposals for internal clients
* Manage production process from concept to purchase order to product delivery
* Interacts across multiple departments and partners, including arranging and participating in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
* Partners with internal teams to forecast product needs and passes those requirements on to appropriate external vendors. This may include coordination of schedules, bidding, and statement of work through execution
* Coordinate proof approvals
* Creates clear, understandable job schedules, project layouts and purchase orders
* Requires ability to obtain full working knowledge of internal software system
What You Will Bring
* Minimum of 3 years of print production coordination and through knowledge of offset, digital process. Knowledge of packaging engineering is a plus.
* Overseas retail product sourcing and manufacturing experience
* Promotional product (ASI, PPAI) buying, selling and sourcing experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organized, demonstrates attention to detail and time management.
* Success operating within fast pace environment
* Team player
* General understanding of PM and PM workflows
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and MS Project
* Previous knowledge in safety testing is preferred such as ASTM or EN-71
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
What to Expect
* Some travel may be required; must be able to travel domestically and internationally