Ultradent Products Inc
South Jordan, UT, United States
Bluecollar, Printing, Manufacturing
Multi-Function Bindery Operator
Ultradent is looking for a skilled Bindery Operator that has experience running most if not all typical bindery equipment, including the following, The hours for this position will be 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday-Friday
• Baum 2020 folder,
• Baum FlexiFold folder,
• GUK FA45 folder,
• Duplo System 5000 Booklet maker
• Polar 66 Guillotine Cutter
• Prism guillotine cutter’s
• Challenge drill,
• Pad-Master 2000
• Norpak mail inserter
The ideal candidate will be proficient on these types of bindery machines and will be running most or all of these machines daily working at Ultradent.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
• Setup and operate any of the above machines
• Understand and operate all bindery machine in a productive manner.
• Understand the job specifications of assigned job
• Use appropriate machine to perform the manufacturing process.
• Adjust bindery machines, make guides, use wedges and do what is necessary as needed to produce a quality product.
• Know and understand the quality system and sign off’s.
• Monitor production and quality while running the machine.
• Conduct periodic quality checks during your production run.
• Make boxes, load pockets, box finished products, make labels, stuff envelopes, jog, stack and sort product.
• Recognition of and sorting of different forms.
• Jogging all paper into uniform lifts.
• Assist in sorting, palletizing and general clean-up of area.
• Pack skids per instructions.
• Train and assist with the setup and operation of Bindery machines, folders, cutters, shrink wrappers, padders, drills and other bindery equipment.
• Troubleshoot machine problems and determine which problems need to escalate to maintenance and/or team leader.
• Weekly and monthly maintenance preformed. Maintain all equipment to be production ready for the next day’s work or following operator at all times.
• Understand and comply with safety procedures regarding the operation of the equipment and the organizational policies.
• Participate in, support and drive 5S and lean activities in the Printing department
Come join our team
We provide quality products for Ultradent’s Manufacturing lines, with quick turn times and superior quality. We are one of the best In-House Print shops in the Salt Lake Valley. Low stress lots of work and great company support.
Ultradent Products, Inc., is a collaborative and hard-working company with a 40-year history of innovation. Ours is a fun, fast-paced work environment dedicated to providing unique, solution-oriented products to dentists—and their patients—across the globe. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation, integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values into everything we do.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• Willingness to learn and work hard daily
• Have a working knowledge using bindery machines and equipment
• Prioritize and complete daily work schedule
• Work well as a team or solo.
• Enjoy an air-conditioned, bug free, clean environment in the Ultradent Print Shop
WHAT BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU’LL GET AT ULTRADENT:
• Medical/Dental and other Insurances (eligible the first of the month after 60 days)
• Health Savings Account Match
• Matching 401K
• On-site cafeteria (Breakfast & Lunch)
• On-site Fitness Center
• Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
• Five days paid R & R between Christmas and News years
• Education Assistance
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more information please contact us at Recruiting@ultradent.com.
Apply for this Position
Go back to the job list
Ultradent Products Inc
Website : https://www.ultradent.com
Ultradent Products, Inc. evolved from a dentist’s quest to create more effective dental products and procedures. Just out of dental school and beginning his practice, Dr. Dan Fischer was not satisfied with many of the dental products available to him. His desire to develop more advanced dental solutions led him to create products that would set future industry standards.